The Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center is hosting their 4th annual open house on Saturday, August 27th from 10am – 3pm. Sail, paddle, and play at the Center free of charge!
The Sailorbration is a wonderful way for campers to show what they have learned and experienced over the summer at the CSC. Take this opportunity to thank the incredibly hardworking CSC staff and get on the lake! RSVP here.
- 10am – 3pm: CSC Open House (SUPs, Kayaks, Canoes, Sailboats)
- 10am -1pm: Half Hour Keelboat Rides with a CSC Instructor
- 1pm – 2pm: Community Barbecue
- 1:30pm: Recognition Ceremony for Campers, Junior Instructors, Volunteers, and Staff
- 2:30pm: Annual Regatta for the Trophy (Level 3, Summer Race, High School Sailors, and Junior Instructors eligible to participate). You must register HERE by August 24th to participate.
- 3pm: End of Summer Send Off – All boats back on the dock
Visit the CSC website for more details and safety requirements for this event