Saturday, September 9 at the Community Sailing Center
Join SheJumps and the Community Sailing Center this weekend for a day on the water! Come try out sailing and stand-up paddleboarding. This is a great way for all abilities and ages (10 and up) to get out on the water, meet new friends, and learn some new skills. After the event, join them for a social hour! Click here to register now!
Schedule of Events:
- 12:15-12:45pm – Registration. Please arrive by 12:30pm to check in and get ready to go!
- 1-2:30pm – Sailing or Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- 2:30-4pm – Switch activities
- 4-5pm – Social Hour
Everyone should bring:
- Drinking water in a reusable water bottle
- Shoes secured at the heel and appropriate for getting wet (flip flops do not count)
- Insulating layer, weather permitting
- Rain jacket, weather permitting
- Snacks (as needed)