The Start of our Diversity & Inclusion at Champlain Workshops

On September 8th (this Friday), we will be holding the first workshop for the “Diversity & Inclusion at Champlain: What are the Issues for You?” series.

From Dr. Eric Ronis: “In my role as Special Asst. to the Provost for D&I in Academics, I have been interviewing faculty and students, trying to understand their experiences with diversity and inclusion on campus. The results of these interviews have allowed me to generate reports to the college administration on what the major concerns and opportunities seem to be in the D&I area. This Fall, I am hoping to have similar conversations with Champlain College staff: What are your experiences, concerns, successes, questions, etc. around diversity and inclusion and the College’s efforts in this area? To that end, I will be holding a group discussion with staff once a month. Please attend one of these sessions if you can.”

Please join us this Friday, September 8th from 10-11am in the Morgan Room to help start the discussion.

Can’t make it this Friday? Check out ourĀ Calendar of Professional Development Opportunities and find the workshop that works for your schedule.