Dear EDGE Members,
It is my hope that you have had a great summer and you are getting time to enjoy the warm weather. It has been a very busy summer at the EDGE as we continue to upgrade and improve the clubs for our members and to further galvanize our status as Vermont’s best health clubs and best value. It is our mission to create a member experience unlike anything else in our state by providing our communities with unmatched services, programs, facilities and a team that is truly Dedicated To Improving Lives! We are proud to provide you with a list of recent accomplishments, additions and a sneak peek at what’s next!
- New State of the Art Indoor Cycling Studio at 142 West Twin Oaks Terrace in South Burlington and coming soon at 4 Gauthier Drive in Essex. This brand new studio not only includes the best Indoor Cycling bikes on the planet, The Keiser M3i, but also boasts a multicolored LED lighting system, full blackout curtains, motivational surroundings and passionate, knowledgeable instructors all combined to give each rider a fun, calorie crushing, studio experience. These classes are free with your Active EDGE and Ultimate EDGE membership, no expensive “per ride” fees or punch cards.
- VIRTUAL FITNESS IS HERE! Can’t make an Indoor Cycling Class………….no problem! The EDGE is proud to be the first in Vermont to bring you the world of Virtual Fitness via Les Mills Virtual Class technology. Each class is custom fit to your level as well as time availability and is led by an elite Les Mills Instructor. Large flat panel screens create a fully immersive, custom experience based on YOUR schedule. Again, no extra fee! Currently available in South Burlington and coming soon to Essex.
- Get results faster with MYZONE…..the best technology in the industry! Another first in Vermont …..the EDGE is pleased to roll out our partnership with MYZONE, the industry leader in heart rate monitoring technology. Stay accountable, have fun, get motivated, get healthy, burn calories and get results like never before with MYZONE. Leave your Fit Bit behind and get ready for a BIG upgrade! This amazing technology has been launched in South Burlington and Essex and coming soon to Williston.
- CLASSES, CLASSES, CLASSES! Nobody comes close! With over 250 classes a week you can certainly find what you are looking for and when you need it. Vermont’s Les Mills powerhouse! Our group fitness schedule now has 10 different Les Mills formats most recently adding BODYJAM to our schedule. Ride, step, pump, by land or by water, our class schedule is simply the best!
- VERMONTS EXCLUSIVE PROVIDER OF HEALTHYCARE! The EDGE is proud to be the founding partner in Vermont for the Genavix Wellness Network. As a GENAVIX certified organization we now have the ability to deliver to our community-proven, outcome based Preventative Care. This evidence based program has been delivered to thousands of people with dramatic results. Benefits of the program may include reduced body fat and the reduction of personal health risk factors allowing you to lead a healthier longer life!
- YOUR INSURANCE MAY HELP PAY FOR THAT………NO, SERIOUSLY! Whether it is for Physical Therapy, Nutrition Counseling with one of our Licensed, Registered Dieticians or Healthycare Wellness Services, our trained insurance specialists can help you navigate your benefits to minimize or eliminate any out of pocket expenses. Members and guests are surprised to learn that they may qualify for up to 100% of the cost of many of our services.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE……PERIOD! Nowhere in Vermont will you find a team with more degrees, certifications and experience assembled to ensure YOUR SUCCESS. Whether it is our Doctorate Level Physical Therapists, Advanced Level Les Mills Trainers and Presenters, Certified Parisi Speed Coaches, Certified Athletic Trainers, Masters Degree Level Early Educators, Registered Dieticians, Certified Genavix Wellness Coaches, Master Level Personal Trainers, College Level Lacrosse, Swim and Tennis coaches are the teams of people dedicated to making your experience with us the very best it can be. The EDGE is simply Vermont’s leading PROFESSIONAL Sports & Fitness, Preventative Care, Preschool and Physical Therapy organization!
- Accolades……..yup, we got’em! Thanks to our amazing team, facilities and members the EDGE is very proud to have received the following so far in 2017:
Seven Days Reader Poll, “The Daysies” 2017 Award for BEST HEALTH CLUB
The Vermont Governor’s Council 2017 RISING STAR AWARD in
Vermont Business Magazine, 2017 Best of Business Award
What’s next?……..A LOT! In the coming weeks you should look for our new mobile app. designed exclusively for our members, MYZONE expansion to Williston, new lockers and a locker room refresh at 142 West Twin Oaks Terrace, Genavix expansion to South Burlington, new Indoor Cycling Studio in Essex, expanded classrooms at our Preschools, and much, much more!
I want to sincerely thank you for your continued support of the EDGE and thank you for taking the time to read more about how the EDGE is continually working to create the best possible experience and value for you!