It’s Fall, which means it’s time to wrap up the garden and plant for spring. Join Charlie Nardozzi on October 5 from 7-8:30pm to discuss these fall chores and more – from the comfort of your own home!
You’ll learn about:
- when and how to divide perennial flowers
- different ways to plant bulbs for spring
- planting and overwintering garlic
- building the soil with amendments, cover crops and compost
- protecting your shrubs and trees in winter
- the best fall lawn care
The hour-long webinar will be followed by a 1/2 hour of questions and answers where Charlie will help individually with specific gardening situations.
What you Get: Attendance to the webinar on October 5th, A link to the webinar to view the presentation as many times as you want (You do NOT have to present on the 5th), a handout of some of the products and techniques discussed, Q/A time with Charlie.
- Register by September 23rd: $9.99
- Register between September 24 and October 4: $11.99