Below are the learning and development opportunities being offered next week.
Tuesday, September 19th:
- FIRST Student Supervisor Roundtable – 10:00am-12:00pm – Aiken Hall, Morgan Room
- Tuition Exchange Program – 11:45am-12:45pm – Lakeside 325 – Sign up here.
Wednesday, September 20th:
- Staff Council – 9:00am-10:30am – Alumni Auditorium
- Facilitated Dialogue Series: Global Diversity – 11:30am-1:00pm – Lakeside 101/102
Thursday, September 21st:
- Tuition Tax Workshop – 3:30pm-4:30pm – Lakeside 325 – Sign up here.
Saturday, September 23rd:
- Deadline for early bird registration to Charlie Nardozzi’s upcoming Fall Gardening webinar. Register before this date to receive your discount and get excited about your fall garden tasks!
- Discrimination, Harassment & Title IX Training – this is a required training for all Champlain College employees. All employees are expected to have completed by September 30th. For more information about this training, click here.
- Dare U Course Sign Up may be found here.
- For Staff: All Goals should be entered into Workday. If you haven’t done so, please do at your very earliest conveinece. If you need assistance, please view the training resource here or contact Christine Hutchins at email@example.com
- The Fall 2017 Step Challenge is underway, but it is not to late to get involved. For more information about how to join, click here.
- 2017/2018 Season Pass Information has been posted. Click here to view this years rates.
- Sign up for a Flu Shot here.