Below are the learning and development opportunities being offered next week.
Tuesday, September 26th:
- Understanding Tuition Benefits and Taxation – 9:00am-10:00am – Lakeside 101 – Sign up here
- Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry – 1:30pm-3:30pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Register here
- Pronouns are Everywhere – 3:30-4:30 – Lakeside 101/102
Thursday, September 28th:
- Tuition Exchange Program Seminar – 11:45am – 12:45pm – Lakeside 325 – Sign up here.
- Webinar: A First Look at Building Charts in Excel – 1-1:30pm – Sign up Here.
Friday, September 29th:
- Tools for Digital Privacy – 8:45am-10:15am – Lakeside 101
- Discrimination, Harassment & Title IX Training – this is a required training for all Champlain College employees. All employees are expected to have completed by September 30th. For more information about this training, click here.
- Dare U Course Sign Up may be found here.
- For Staff: All Goals should be entered into Workday. If you haven’t done so, please do at your very earliest convenience. If you need assistance, please view the training resource here or contact Christine Hutchins at email@example.com
- The Fall 2017 Step Challenge is underway, but it is not to late to get involved. For more information about how to join, click here.
- 2017/2018 Season Pass Information has been posted. Click here to view this years rates.
- Sign up for a Flu Shot here.