Below are the learning and professional development opportunities being offered next week.
All faculty/staff Harassment, Discrimination and Title IX trainings are to be completed by tomorrow Saturday, September 30. If you have yet to complete them, please do so as soon as possible.
If you are having trouble with the training, please contact Christine Hutchins at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information click here.
Monday, October 2nd:
- Diversity and Inclusion at Champlain: What are the Issues? – 12:30-1:30pm – Lakeside 301 – Sign up Here
Wednesday, October 4th:
- Toast Masters – 8:30-9:30am – Lakeside 101/102 – All are welcome
- Facilitated Dialogue Series – 11:30am-1:00pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here
Thursday, October 5th:
- Listening: Perhaps the Most Important Skill – 9:30-11:00am – CCM Auditorium – Sign up Here
- Reel Injun Movie Showing and Discussion – 8:30-10:00pm – Fireside Lounge – All are welcome. This is the kick-off event for Indigenous People’s Week.
Friday, October 6th:
- Understanding Intent vs Impact – 12:30-1:30pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – All are welcome
- The Fall 2017 Step Challenge is underway, but it is not to late to get involved. For more information about how to join, click here.
- 2017/2018 Season Pass Information has been posted. Click here to view this years rates.
- Sign up for a Flu Shot click here.
- 11th Annual Blood Drive – to sign up to volunteer or give blood, click here. Thank you Jen Perlee for organizing the event and bringing the Red Cross to campus!