Below are the learning and professional development opportunities being offered next week.
Saturday, November 11th:
- Soul Shine Free Yoga Classes – 8am-7pm – SoulShine Power Yoga Studio – For more information, click here.
Monday, November 13th:
- Strategic Budget Planning – 9-10am – Lakeside 301 – Sign Up Here!
Tuesday, November 14th:
- Benefits Open Enrollment ends today!
- Student Supervisor Collective- Student Position Forecasting – 10am-11am – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – All are welcome!
- The Zen of Knitting – 12-1pm – CCM Commuter Lounge – Sign up.
- Budgeting 101 – 3-4:30PM – Aiken 104- Sign Up Here!
- Fences: Movie Screening – 3:30-6:00pm – Alumni Auditorium – All are welcome!
Thursday, November 16th:
- Webinar: AutoText and Quick Parts in Word – 3-3:30pm – Sign Up Here!
Friday, November 17th:
- Tools for Digital Privacy – 9-10:30am – IDX 309 – Sign Up Here!
- Deadline to sign up for “Let Us Teach” on MLK Jr. Day – For more information, click here.
- United Way is open for giving and the Penny War Competition has started. Find out what team you’re on and where you can find collection jars around campus by clicking here. 50/50 Raffle starts next week! Get your pledge in!
- Subscribe to Champlain College in the News – a new way to stay up-to-date on what others are saying about Champlain College in the media, blogs and social media
- International Education Week events are happening this week. Check out the Weekly Communication or the Dare U calendar for a full list of events.
- Check out this month’s Vitamin and Charlie Nardozzi newsletters by clicking here.
- The 2017 Fall Exam Schedule can be viewed here