Below are the learning and professional development opportunities being offered next week
Friday, December 1st:
- Last Day to sign up for the Children’s Holiday Party – Sunday, December 10 – 2:30-5:30pm – Sparetime Entertainment – Sign up here!
Monday, December 4th:
- New Employee Orientation – 8am-3pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up here!
Tuesday, December 5th:
- Diversity and Inclusion at Champlain – 12:30-1:30pm – Vista Room, Library – Sign up here!
- Dallas Goldtooth: Native American History Month Lecture – 6-7pm – Champlain Room – Email email@example.com for tickets
Wednesday, December 6th:
- Webinar: Create Compelling Data-Driven Presentations with PowerPoint and Excel – 3:00-3:30pm – Sign up Here!
Thursday, December 7th:
- Student Supervisor Collective Roundtable – 10am-12pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – All are welcome!
- The Champlain Campus Store will be hosting its annual Faculty & Staff Appreciation event next week. Check your email – and the weekly communication – for more information!
- Holiday Sweets Community Drop & Shop: On December 12th from 2-3pm at Aiken 104 and the Lakeside Cantina, the Wellbeing team will be collecting donated baked goods. For every two dozen baked goods you donate, you can take a dozen of a variety of other baked goods home. The other dozen will be donated to the Heieneberg Senior Housing Center and the Starr Farm Nursing Home. What a delicious way to give back to those in need during the holiday season!
- Check out this months Vitamin and Gardening with Charlie newsletter by clicking here.
- Subscribe to Champlain College in the News – a new way to stay up to date on what others are saying about Champlain College in the media, blogs and social media.
- Send in an employee shout out today!