What is Foodscaping?
Foodscaping is another way of saying edible landscaping. It’s a way to grow vegetables, fruits and herbs in your yard that are beautiful and edible too. In this webinar, Charlie will talk about places in your yard to grow foodscape plants besides the garden. He’ll talk about designs principles to make it look beautiful and share some of his favorite flowers, veggies, herbs, berries and trees and how to grow them. Plus, you can email Charlie with your questions and he’ll incorporate those in my presentation as well.
Join Charlie on February 1st from 7-8:30pm to learn about:
- Where to grow foodscape plants in your yard
- How to substitute ornamental plants with foodscape plants and not sacrifice beauty
- Some design techniques to make your foodscape more beautiful
- Examples of some foodscape yards
- Charlie’s favorite veggies, flowers, herbs, berries and fruits for your yard
WHAT YOU GET:
- Attendance to the webinar on February 1st. The webinar will also be recorded so you’ll have the chance to watch the talk again whenever you want. All registrants will receive a link after the webinar to view the presentation at their convenience – you do not have to be present on February 1st!
- Handout of the plants and varieties discussed during the webinar.
- Q & A time with Charlie
REGISTER BETWEEN JANUARY 15-31ST AT $11.99