Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, January 15th:
- MLK Day Celebration: Let us Teach! – 9am-8pm – Champlain Room & Alumni Auditorium – This year’s MLK Celebration consists of numerous events to honor and explore Dr. King’s legacy. It is a full day of programming organized by students, staff, and faculty as a “Let Us Teach” day of presentations and films – Review the full schedule of events – All are Welcome!
Friday, January 19th:
- Student Supervisor Roundtable – 10am-12pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – All are Welcome!
- Keep an eye out for a call to join the Women’s Empowerment Initiative Programming Team, which will be announced in a Diversity & Inclusion update from Dr. Angela Batista in the coming week!
- W-2’s will be issued in mid-January. For instructions on how to verify your mailing address, sign up to receive your W-2 online and to print your W-2’s, check out the People Center communication that is sent out on Mondays.
- Review your state’s workers’ compensation policy.
- Learn more about our new employees in November and December.
- Send in an employee shout out today!