Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Saturday, February 3rd:
- Mental Health First Aid Training – 9:30am-5pm – Email Kara Berg at email@example.com for more information and to sign up!
Monday, February 5th:
- New Employee Orientation – 9am-4pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
- Webinar: Excel Beginners Basic Worksheet Formatting – 3-3:30pm – Online – Sign up Here!
Tuesday, February 6th:
- Diversity & Inclusion Presentation: Findings – 3:30-4:30pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
- WEI: Spring Women’s Leadership Dinner – 7-8:30pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – Email Maggie Melvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up!
Wednesday, February 7th:
- 4th Annual Benefits and Wellbeing Fair – 10:30am-1:30pm – Argosy Gym – All are Welcome!
Thursday, February 8th:
- Women’s Leadership Speaker Series: Pru Sullivan – 12:30-1:45pm – Women and Gender’s Center, Skiff Annex – All are Welcome!
Friday, February 9th:
- Last Day to Submit your Student Employee of the Year Nominations!
- Diversity & Inclusion Presentation: Findings – 10-11am – Morgan Room – Sign up Here!
- Webinar: Microsoft Word Using Page Breaks and Page Numbers Effectively – 10-10:30am – Online – Sign up Here!
- The deadline to submit your Student Employee of the Year nominations is quickly approaching, but there are lots of other great awards to nominate your student employees to: Excellence in Communication, Leadership, Problem Solving, Teamwork, and Work Ethic and Initiative are all remaining open until March 17th. You may submit these Student Recognition Awards here.
- You may also show your student employees appreciation through the year with our Shout Out Form!
- Mark your calendars: Staff Professional Development Day is scheduled for February 14th. Check out Monday’s People Center communication for more information!
- The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (comprised of Champlain College, Middlebury College and Saint Michael’s College) is hiring a Project Assistant. Learn more and apply now.
- Learn more about our new employees in November and December.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!