Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Sunday, February 25th:
- Member Ski Day at Sugarbush – Member Ski Day at Sugarbush is Sunday, February 25th! Join us for a day on the mountain and enjoy OVER 80% off your lift ticket. After a day skiing or snowboarding, you can relax and enjoy free appetizers and a cash bar at our private apres ski party at Rumble’s Kitchen. Ski rentals are available. If you have a seasons pass to Sugarbush, you may attend for free and also receive a free drink, we just ask that you register so we know you are coming. Register here.
Monday, February 26th:
- Safe Zone Training – 2-4pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – Sign up Here!
- Understanding Pakistan Beyond the “War on Terror” – 7-8pm – Perry Presentation Room – All are Welcome!
Tuesday, February 27th:
- Tools for Digital Privacy I – 9-10:30am – Wick 102 – Sign up Here!
Wednesday, February 28th:
- Chinese Language 101 – 12-1pm – Morgan Room, Aiken All – Sign up Here!
- Pluralism vs. Diversity: In the Classroom & Beyond – 12:30-1:30pm – CCM Dining Nook, Adjacent to EATS (CCM 328B) – All are Welcome!
Thursday, March 1st:
- Women’s Leadership Speaker: Jimena Huaco – 12:30-1:45pm – Women and Gender Center, Skiff Annex – All are Welcome!
- Pick up your prizes from the Benefits and Wellbeing Fair in the People Center office (2nd floor of the Miller Center on Lakeside Avenue). Check out the People Center communication on Mondays to see who won!
- The new password policy will become effective March 1st. Employees are encouraged to change their passwords well before the deadline.
- The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium held a kick-off event at the end of January. We invite you to watch this video, which provides an overview of our work together. Visit the GMHEC website for updates on initiatives and to learn more about the new Coordinator of GMHEC Employee Wellbeing Program.
- Nominate your student employee for Student Recognition Awards! Recognition Awards include: Excellence in Communication, Leadership, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Ethic and Initiative. The deadline to nominate your student employees for any of these awards is March 17th.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!