Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Thursday, March 1st:
- The new password policy became effective March 1st. If you haven’t done so already, it is now time to change your password.
Monday, March 5th:
- New Employee Orientation – 8:30am-3pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
- Webinar: How to Create PowerPoint Presentations that Run Themselves – 1-1:30pm – Online – Sign up Here!
Wednesday, March 7th:
- WEI: International Women’s Day Speaker & Panel – 12:30-1:45pm – Alumni Auditorium – All are Welcome!
- Strategic Budget Planning Update – 3-4pm – Lakeside 325 – Sign up Here!
Thursday, March 8th:
- WEI: International Women’s Day Welcome to the World Event – 12:30-1:45pm – Champlain Room – All are Welcome!
- Fight the Flu: get vaccinated, wash your hands often, take antiviral medications if your doctor prescribes them!
- The Step Challenge to Australia begins March 19th.
- Nominate your student employee for Student Recognition Awards! Recognition Awards include: Excellence in Communication, Leadership, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Ethic and Initiative. The deadline to nominate your student employees for any of these awards is March 19th.
- Recent job openings at Champlain: Art Gallery Director, Recruiter, HRIS and Compensation Analyst, Professor of Cybersecurity, Student Financial Operations Analyst
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!