Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, March 12th:
- Webinar: Sort and Filter Data in Excel – 3-3:30pm – Online – Sign Up Here!
Tuesday, March 13th:
- Webinar: Introduction to Tables in Microsoft Access – 3-3:30pm – Online – Sign up Here!
Wednesday, March 14th:
- TIAA Representative on Campus – 9am-5pm – CCM 246 – To request a meeting, please log into our TIAA website by clicking here. In the box located in the lower corner of the page a link is provided to register for a meeting. You may also call 800-732-8353 to register for a meeting.
Thursday, March 15th:
- Strategic Budget Planning Update & Informational Session – 9-10am – Joyce 103 – Sign up Here!
Wednesday, March 28th:
- WEI: International Women’s Day Speaker & Panel – Due to the storm on Wednesday, our International Women’s Day event had to be rescheduled. Join us on March 28th to hear guest speaker, Ritu Sharma, speak followed by a student panel discussion.
- Learn more about our new employees in February!
- This Spring, there will be a series of Performance Management trainings and Drop-In sessions. Check out the DareU Calendar or the People Center weekly communication for more information.
- Staff Council is seeking award and executive board nominations!
- The Step Challenge to Australia begins next week on March 19th!
- The deadline to nominate your student employee for Student Recognition Awards is next week on March 19th. Awards include: Excellence in Communication, Leadership, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Ethic and Initiative.
- Recent job openings at Champlain: Art Gallery Director, Recruiter, HRIS and Compensation Analyst, Professor of Cybersecurity, Student Financial Operations Analyst
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!