Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, April 2nd:
- Community Safety Discussions – 8:30-9:30pm – Alumni Auditorium
Tuesday, April 3rd:
- New Employee Orientation – 8am-3pm – Lakeside 211 – Sign up Here!
- Social Security & You – 3:30-4:30pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
Wednesday, April 4th:
- New Staff Performance Management Training – 8:30-10am – Lakeside 301 – Sign up Here!
- TIAA Representative on Campus – 9am-5pm – Lakeside 217 – To request a meeting, please log into our TIAA website by clicking here. In the box located in the lower corner of the page a link is provided to register for a meeting.
Thursday, April 5th:
- Cottage Gardening Webinar – 7-8:30pm – Online – Sign up Here!
Friday, April 6th:
- New Staff Performance Management Training – 10-11:30am – IDX 309 – Sign up Here!
- Webinar: Introduction to the Excel environment – 3-3:30pm – Online – Sign up Here!
- GMHEC and the Champlain College wellbeing team want your input. They are interested in hearing from faculty and staff about attitudes toward wellbeing, how the institution can support employee wellbeing and what types of programming employees are interested in. If you are interested in participating in a 45 minute focus group, please contact Rebecca Shubert, GMHEC Employee Wellbeing Program Coordinator at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Modern Think survey launched on Monday! Your input is fully confidential, critically important and deeply valued. Check your email for a message sent directly from Modern Think. Our goal is to meet or exceed our past participation of 78%!
- Your 2017 Total Compensation Statement was mailed to your home address. You may also view it here.
- Join the Spring Step Challenge! It’s better late than never!
- Staff Council is seeking award and executive board nominations!
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Senior Coordinator, Physics Adjunct Faculty & Computer Science Adjunct Faculty
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!