Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Tuesday, April 10th:
- Staff Performance Management Drop-In – 11am-12pm – Lakeside 211 – All are Welcome!
Thursday, April 12th:
- Women’s Leadership Speaker: Sarah George – 12:30-1:45pm – Women and Gender Center, Skiff Annex – All are Welcome!
Friday, April 13th:
- Staff Performance Management Drop-In – 10-11am – CCM 212 – All are Welcome!
- Community Safety Discussion – 2-3pm – Alumni Auditorium – All are Welcome!
Monday, April 16th:
- New Manager Performance Management Training – 8:30-10:30am – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
- A new approach to our end of year employee events has been been created in order to carry forward these important traditions while incorporating feedback and input. Read the full announcement here.
- The 2018 Community Garden registration is now open. The Community Garden is located beside Rowell Annex and has 27 plots available for individual use by Champlain College community members (faculty, staff, and students). Check out the People Center weekly newsletter for more information.
- GMHEC and the Champlain College wellbeing team want your input. They are interested in hearing from faculty and staff about attitudes toward wellbeing, how the institution can support employee wellbeing and what types of programming employees are interested in. If you are interested in participating in a 45 minute focus group, please contact Rebecca Shubert, GMHEC Employee Wellbeing Program Coordinator at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your 2017 Total Compensation Statement was mailed to your home address. To better understand your Compensation Statement, view frequently asked questions and a PowerPoint here.
- Join the Spring Step Challenge! It’s better late than never!
- Staff Council is seeking executive board nominations!
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Academic Success Advisor, Senior Coordinator in Financial Aid, Assistant Dean in Stiller School of Business, Physics Adjunct Faculty & Computer Science Adjunct Faculty
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!