Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, April 16th:
- New Manager Performance Management Training – 8:30-10:30am – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign Up Here!
- Kay Ulanday Barrett – 7-8pm – UVM Davis Center – All are Welcome – The Champlain College Rainbow Alliance and the UVM LGBTQA Center are excited to bring Kay Ulanday Barrett to UVM
Tuesday, April 17th:
- Poetry Workshop with Rajnii Eddins – 8:30-10pm – Vista Room, MIC (Library) – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot – Poet, speaker and facilitator Rajnii Eddins provides a safe space for honoring the struggles, experiences, and absolutely inherent value of all through courageous shared self-expression
Thursday, April 19th:
- Student Supervisor Roundtable – 10am-12pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall – All Are Welcome!
- Women’s Leadership Speaker: Christine Hallquist – 12:30-1:45pm – Women’s and Gender Center, Skiff Annex – All Are Welcome!
- In honor of Equal Pay Day on Tuesday, April 10, Champlain College has signed onto the Vermont Equal Pay Compact!
- The 2018 Community Garden registration is now open. The Community Garden is located beside Rowell Annex and has 27 plots available for individual use by Champlain College community members (faculty, staff, and students). Check out the People Center weekly newsletter for more information. Deadline to register is next Friday!
- GMHEC and the Champlain College wellbeing team want your input. They are interested in hearing from faculty and staff about attitudes toward wellbeing, how the institution can support employee wellbeing and what types of programming employees are interested in. If you are interested in participating in a 45 minute focus group, please contact Rebecca Shubert, GMHEC Employee Wellbeing Program Coordinator at Rebecca.email@example.com.
- Staff Council is seeking executive board nominations – Deadline is Friday, April 20!
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Academic Success Advisor, Senior Coordinator in Financial Aid, Assistant Dean in Stiller School of Business, Physics Adjunct Faculty & Computer Science Adjunct Faculty
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!