Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, April 23rd:
- Webinar: Microsoft Access – Querying Basics – 1-1:30pm – Online – Sign Up Here!
Tuesday, April 24th:
- Performance Management – Manager Drop-In – 8:30-9:30am – Lakeside 211 – All are welcome!
- Tools for Digital Privacy I – 9-10:30am – Wick 102 – Sign Up Here!
Wednesday, April 25th:
- Walk at Lunch Day – 12-1pm – Main Campus and Lakeside – Sign Up Here!
- Webinar: Quality Time for the Time-Pressed Family – 12-1pm or 3-4pm – Online – Sign Up Here!
- Webinar: Automate your Excel Spreadsheet with Macros – 1-1:30pm – Online – Sign Up Here!
- Check Out the Community Garden – 5pm-6:30pm – Beside Rowell Annex – All are Welcome! – See full description of the garden here and the registration form here.
Thursday, April 26th:
- Women’s Leadership Speaker: Allyson Laackman – 12:30-1:45pm – Women’s and Gender Center, Skiff Annex – All Are Welcome!
Friday, April 27th:
- Tools for Digital Privacy II – 9-10am – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign Up Here!
- Performance Management – Manager Drop-In – 10-11am – CCM 212 – All are welcome!
- The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) launched their first newsletter, “The Connection”. The Connection is intended to be a connection point for their member colleges and their faculty and staff on the Consortium’s programs and initiatives. Read the Connection!
- In honor of Equal Pay Day on Tuesday, April 10, Champlain College has signed onto the Vermont Equal Pay Compact!
- GMHEC and the Champlain College wellbeing team want your input. They are interested in hearing from faculty and staff about attitudes toward wellbeing, how the institution can support employee wellbeing and what types of programming employees are interested in. If you are interested in participating in a 45 minute focus group, please contact Rebecca Shubert, GMHEC Employee Wellbeing Program Coordinator at Rebecca.email@example.com.
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Visiting Finance Professor, Learning Experience Designer, Academic Success Adviser, Senior Coordinator in Financial Aid, and Assistant Dean in Stiller School of Business
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!