Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Wednesday, May 2nd:
- Toast Masters – 8:30-9:30am – Lakeside 101/102 – All are Welcome!
Monday, May 7th:
- New Employee Orientation – 8am-3pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
- On Monday, May 14th, Charlotte McCorkel will be coming to campus to do a presentation on suicide prevention.
- On Tuesday, May 15th, Cowbell Bicycle Service will be onsite in the Lakeside parking lot to get your bike ready to ride this year.
- The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) launched their first newsletter, “The Connection”. The Connection is intended to be a connection point for their member colleges and their faculty and staff on the Consortium’s programs and initiatives. Read the Connection!
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Admissions Counselor, Student Accounts Representative, Assistant Director of Residential Life, Associate Director of Academic Support and Coaching Services, Visiting Finance Professor, and Learning Experience Designer