Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Friday, May 4th:
- Last day to register for the End of Year Recognition Luncheon – Sign up Here!
Monday, May 7th:
- New Employee Orientation – 8am-3pm – Lakeside 101/102 – Sign up Here!
Monday, May 14th:
- Mental Health Crisis and Suicide Prevention Presentation – 1:30-3:30pm – Champlain Room – Learn more about the problem of suicide, including risk and protective factors, warning signs and a three step intervention. Time will be split between presentation and discussion. Members of the counseling center staff will be there as well to answer questions specific to Champlain. – All are Welcome!
Tuesday, May 15th:
- Cowbell Onsite Bicycle Service – 9am-1pm – Lakeside Parking Lot – Champlain College’s Wellbeing Team is proud to offer the Cowbell Mobile Bike Shop. Get your bike ready to ride this year, just bring it in to work and have it tuned and ready to ride by the end of the day. – Sign up Here!
Wednesday, May 16th:
- End of Year Recognition Luncheon – 11am-1:30pm – Argosy Gym – Sign up Here!
- The People Center team has recently gone through some restructuring. Please review the Meet Your People Center page to learn more about primary responsibilities and who to reach out to regarding inquiries.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Vice President for Technology & Chief Information Officer, Assistant Vice President for Diversity Communication & Inclusion, Admissions Counselor, Associate Director of Academic Support and Coaching Services, Student Accounts Representative, Assistant Director of Residential Life, and Learning Experience Designer