Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, May 14th:
- Mental Health Crisis and Suicide Prevention Presentation – 1:30-3:30pm – Champlain Room – All are Welcome!
Tuesday, May 15th:
- Cowbell Onsite Bicycle Service – 9am-1pm – Lakeside Parking Lot – Signup is full!
Get your bike ready to ride this year! Just bring it in to work and have it tuned and ready to ride by the end of the day. Bring your bike down to the Lakeside parking lot for a free estimate and then receive 15% off labor for the day.
Wednesday, May 16th:
- End of Year Recognition Luncheon – 11am-1:30pm – Argosy Gym – All who are attending should have RSVP’d (even if you accepted the calendar invitation)
- The People Center team has gone through some strategic role changes. Read more here.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Vice President of Technology & Chief Information Officer, Assistant Vice President of Diversity, Community & Inclusion, Admissions Counselor, Associate Director of Academic Support & Coaching Services, Student Accounts Representative, Learning Experience Designer