Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Tuesday, May 22nd:
- Student Supervisor Roundtable – 10am-12pm – Morgan Room, Aiken Hall
The Student Supervisor Roundtable was created in response to feedback gathered by the student employment initiative from supervisors. This is a group solely dedicated to the needs and challenges of student employee supervisors
Wednesday, May 23rd:
- Webinar: Working with Millennials – 12pm-1pm or 3pm-4pm – Sign up here!
- Webinar: Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace – 1pm-2pm – Sign up here!
- Homebuying & Investment Properties 101 – 3:30pm-5pm – CCM 233 – All are Welcome!
Thursday, May 24th:
- Webinar: How to Create a Table of Contents in Microsoft Word – 3pm-3:30pm – Sign up here!
Friday, May 25th:
- Tools for Digital Privacy II – 9am-10am – MIC 305/306 – Sign up here!
- Animal Policy Reminder: Faculty, Staff, and Students are not allowed to have pets in any college buildings, including but not limited to classrooms, offices or residence halls; in College vehicles (including shuttle buses); or at College-sponsored events. Service Animals and Assistance Animals, (as defined in the Service Animals and Assistance Animals section of the policy) are exempt from this pet provision. Read the full policy here.
- The GMHEC launched the second issue of their newsletter. Read The Connection here.
- The final reimbursement deadline for this year is June 1st!
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!
- See recent open positions at Champlain College here.