Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Wednesday, June 6th:
- Toastmasters – 8:30-9:30am – Lakeside 101/102
- Book Series: Men Explain Things to Me – 11:00am-12:20pm – Vista Room, MIC
- Excel Level 1 – Worksheet Essentials, Formulas & Printing – 9am-4pm – Online
- Word Level 2 – Long Documents, Charts, Graphics & Mail Merge – 9am – 4pm – Online
Thursday, June 7th:
- Coauthoring in Word, Excel and PowerPoint – 1-1:30pm – Online
- PP101: Design a Professional Presentation for Beginners – 3pm-4:30pm – Online
Friday, June 8th:
- Access Level 1 – Managing Data, Table Relationships & Reports – 9am-4pm – Online
- All parts of the Performance Evaluations are due to the People Center by June 15!
- Cowbell Onsite Bicycle Service is coming back June 12! Sign up here.
- Putting Your Financial House in Order – June 21. Sign up here.
- Ride the Dragon – August 5. Email email@example.com if you would like to participate.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!
- See recent open positions at Champlain College here.