Below are the professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, June 11th:
- Excel Level 2 – Templates, Charts, Advanced Formulas & Data Filtering – 9am-4pm – Online
- Powerpoint Level 1 – Creating & Modifying Presentations – 9am – 4pm – Online
Wednesday, June 13th:
- Access Level 2 – Controlling Data, Queries & Customized Reports – 9am-4pm – Online
Thursday, June 14th:
- E101: Get Started with Microsoft Excel – 10am-11:30am – Online
- E102: Plan a Worksheet and Learn Basic Formulas – 1pm-2:30pm – Online
- Basic Formulas and Functions to Make You a Stronger Excel User – 3:00-3:30pm – Online
Friday, June 15th:
- Word Level 1 – Design, Create, & Edit Documents & Tables – 9am-4pm – Online
- Cowbell Onsite Bicycle Service will be in the Lakeside Parking lot on June 12!
- All parts of the Performance Evaluations are due to the People Center by June 15!
- Putting Your Financial House in Order – June 21. Sign up here.
- Ride the Dragon – August 5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!
- See recent open positions at Champlain College here.