Below are the Professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, September 10th:
- New Employee Orientation – 8am-3pm – Lakeside 101
Tuesday, September 11th:
- E101: Get Started with Microsoft Excel – 1:00 – 2:30pm – Online
- E202: Sort, Filter, and Conditional Formatting – 3:00 – 4:30pm – Online
Wednesday, September 12th:
- Goals Training for Staff & Managers – 8:45 – 9:45am – Lakeside 101/102
- Goals Training for Staff and Managers – 12:00 – 1:00pm – CCM 212
- Microsoft Windows 10 – For end users – 9:00am – 4:00pm – Online
- Word Level 2 – Long Documents, Charts, Graphics & Mail Merge – 9:00am – 4:00pm – Online
- Access Level 2 – Controlling Data, Queries & Customized Reports – 9:15am – 4:15pm – Online
Thursday, September 13th:
- Tuition Exchange Program information session – 12:00-1:00pm – Lakeside room 101, sign up Here.
Friday, September 14th:
- E203: Link Workbooks and Create Advanced Formulas – 10:00am – 11:30pm – Online
- E302: PivotTable and PivotCharts – 1:00 – 2:30pm – Online
- Professional Goal Setting workshop. Christine Hutchins will be hosting a workshop on how to develop goals with the objective of aligning your individual goals with your department and Champlain’s strategic plan and an overview of goal entry into Workday. This session is for both managers and employees. Session times are:
- Wednesday, September 12 from 8:30-9:30am at Lakeside 101
- Wednesday, September 12 from 12:00-1:00pm at CCM 212
- Monday, September 17 from 3:30 – 4:30pm at Lakeside 325
- Its Not About the Food, a seminar on how to teach responsible eating habits to your children. Learn about the division of responsibility with feeding, strategies to help your child move past their picky eating, ways to get your children to eat and enjoy vegetables and the truth about sugars and fats in popular children’s foods. Thursday September 20th, 12:00pn in the Vista room, or 3:30pm in Lakeside 101. Sign up Here!
- Season Ski Passes will be available for purchase soon for all Champlain full-time Staff, Faculty, part-time Staff and Adjunct Faculty. Pass information can be viewed Here. Reminder that Bolton valley passes must be purchased by October 31st.
- Changes to this year’s wellbeing reimbursement program can be viewed Here.
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Digital Community Specalist, Director of Admissions, Maintenance Technician, Accounts Payable Specialist GMHEC.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!