Below are the Professional development opportunities being offered next week
Monday, September 17th:
- Goals Training for Staff and Managers – 3:30 – 4:30pm – Lakeside 325
Tuesday, September 18th:
- Excel Level 2 – Templates, Charts, Advanced Formulas & Data Filtering – 9:00am – 4:00pm – Online
Wednesday, September 19th:
- PP102: Enhance your Presentation with SmartArt and Pictures – 10:00 – 11:30am – Online
- Champ Masters Open Meeting – 5:30 – 7:00pm – Lakeside 101
Thursday, September 20th:
- Word Level 1 – Design, Create, & Edit Documents & Tables – 9:00am – 4:00pm – Online
Friday, September 21st:
- Word Level 3 – Advanced Document Layout, Templates & Macros – 9:00am – 4:00pm – Online
- Professional Goal Setting workshop. Christine Hutchins will be hosting a workshop on how to develop goals with the objective of aligning your individual goals with your department and Champlain’s strategic plan and an overview of goal entry into Workday. This session is for both managers and employees. Session times are:
- Monday, September 17 from 3:30 – 4:30pm at Lakeside 325
- Its Not About the Food, a seminar on how to teach responsible eating habits to your children. Learn about the division of responsibility with feeding, strategies to help your child move past their picky eating, ways to get your children to eat and enjoy vegetables and the truth about sugars and fats in popular children’s foods. Thursday September 20th, 12:00pm in the Vista room, or 3:30pm in Lakeside 101. Sign up Here!
- Season Ski Passes will be available for purchase soon for all Champlain full-time Staff, Faculty, part-time Staff and Adjunct Faculty. Pass information can be viewed Here. Reminder that Bolton valley passes must be purchased by October 31st. Sugarbush passes must be purchased by November 7th.
- Changes to this year’s wellbeing reimbursement program can be viewed Here.
- Recent Open Positions at Champlain: Fitness Center Coordinator, Digital Community Specialist, Maintenance Technician, Accounts Payable Specialist GMHEC.
- Send in a faculty/staff employee shout out today!