We are a service-oriented, strategic support function within the College – the focus of our work is people. We believe the name, People Center, encompasses many of the services we provide for the institution, both now and in the foreseeable future. This includes, but is not limited to talent recruitment and acquisition, culture alignment, employee relations, organizational development, professional development management, related policy development, benefits and compensation management and retirement planning.
One of our top institutional priorities is a commitment to exciting, engaging and empowering the Champlain community. At the very heart, this is about our people.
Please view links below to find important employee information. If there is something you can’t find please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People Center Team: Click here to view your colleagues in the people center and view each person’s roles and responsibilities.
- Benefits: View all employee benefits, view forms, and see direct links to vendor websites.
- DARE U: View information on DARE U, view current course offering and see previous course offerings and associated materials.
- Employee Perks: See what discounts are available to Champlain employees.
- Employment Opportunities: See all current open positions.
- Labor Law Posters
- Modern Think: View information about our most recent Modern Think survey. Find out what has been done with the information and what is coming up!
- New Employee Information: Are you new to Champlain? Find all the information you need to know, including orientation documents.
- Payroll: View important information regarding payroll schedules, approval deadlines, and information regarding W-2’s.
- Performance Management: View all faculty and staff performance management information.
- Policies, Procedures, and Forms: View all People Center policies, procedures, and forms. Please note that if you are looking for a benefit form, it may be under that specific benefit page.
- Recognition and Awards: View the various recognition and awards programs at Champlain, and see current and previous winners.
- Recruitment Toolkit: Do you have a position to fill? Are you on a search committee? Find important information on the process here.
- Safety and Respect For All: Do you know what it means to be a responsible employee? Do you know what your legal obligations are as an employee of Champlain College as it relates to Title IX and related laws. Click here to find more important information on these laws and more.
- Staff Holiday Calendar: View the staff holiday calendar for 2017-2019.
- Total Compensation Statement: View information on your 2016 Total Compensation Statement.
- Wellbeing: Find your physical, career, and social wellbeing here!